Tuesday, August 18, 2009

none

That's right, "none"...if I think of a title that can adequately summarize the randomness of a topic I have no preconception for, I'll change it...maybe.
In the mean time, there is nothing I have to say...specifically.
I could tell you I'm listening to a Celtic radio stream on Pandora, but I couldn't begin to describe how amazing the fiddle sounds, how darned attractive men singing in Gaelic is, or how much I want to be able to play a end-blown wooden flute.
I could tell you about my surroundings; the sliding door is open because the evenings are cool--which is nice and inspired me to clean the living room and kitchen, I hung a few pictures not caring if they come down in three weeks...none of which is interesting unless you've BEEN to my apartment...and even then may be of no interest at all.
I could tell you what 'Organize' on my 'To Do List' really means; but I don't think I could explain WHY it is so important to keep my Dry Erase Markers in color order, or make you understand that alphabetizing my DVDs is not strictly for a matter of cataloging and quick locating...they just MUST be that way. As it would be futile to explain my obsession with Ziploc storage containers and baggies, colored paperclips, pushpins, clips, matching pens, highlighters...and the general divine nature of office supplies.

To be perfectly honest, I just feel like typing. Strange since I type very poorly, slowly, and think best with a pen and paper (stone ages, I know), but all the same.
Pandora has made a selection of accordion-lead music....I'm aghast to say that I actually enjoy it.
It just registered that I said, "the evenings are cool" not realizing it is midnight. The Monster MIXXED I had with dinner might be a culprit in that. I need to acquire (I always forget to type that with a 'c') more black frames, white icicle lights, cleaning supplies, and also a hammock.
AND RICE!!

oh, now THERE is a topic!!!

I have been sans rice for... ...so long that I can't remember the LAST time I had rice... ...too long. How have I survived? Truly God's providence. RiceRiceRice...I love rice. Rice and Tilapia. Rice and Teriyaki Chicken. Rice and Beef and Broccoli. Rice and Nori. Rice in Sushi...SUSHI! OMG I must stop now...before I start eating the furniture.

I should watch a movie tonight...I think I will. I think I will.
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...(oh, nostalgia.)
Actually on second thought I shouldn't, I may, or may not. But the more I debate the issue, the more enticing my book seems...yes. I shall read. Until sleep overtakes me.

Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous post didn't come out right...so let's try this again: The Monster MIXXED only aided you in saying evening as midnight...we all know that is barely waking hours for some....Rice and Tilapia, as in the fish? Oooh, I wonder what that fish tastes like, but anyways if it is the fish you are talking about I just photoshopped one for Homespun Reality, you should check out that page.

    ReplyDelete